SCA offers hygiene solutions for all phases and aspects of life across markets all over the world. Our products are available in about 100 countries and we adapt our practices to meet specific market needs. We share our knowledge of hygiene and emphasize the link between hygiene, health and well-being. We educate about two million people in hygiene annually.
SCA’s offerings include:
- TENA Solutions: An integrated offering including innovative products, best-practice care routines, tools, training and expert support. Together, with individualized care at heart, SCA and the care homes improve and document resident well-being, working atmosphere, budget and the environmental footprint. The advantages include improved well-being for the residents, better working environments, a reduction in resource consumption and lower overall costs. Looking at the nursing homes that have implemented TENA Solutions around the world, the results show clear care improvements in 95% of care homes*.
- 81% of staff agree that recommended TENA continence care routines improve residents’ overall well-being compared with their previous practices**.
- 77% of staff agree that recommended TENA continence care routines give residents a better night’s sleep compared with their previous practices**.
- 79% of staff agree that recommended TENA continence care routines result in better care routines compared with their previous practices**.
- Tork Solutions: A new, connected way to improve efficiency, hospitality and communications through intelligent washrooms, using the Internet of Things. Washroom solutions that provide real-time data on paper and soap consumption via a mobile or tablet give facility managers an overview of when toilets need to be cleaned or dispensers need to be refilled. The end result is increased quality and user satisfaction, improved efficiency of washroom management and improved cost control.
* Statistics based on 181 TENA Solutions case studies around the world, mainly in Europe but also in the US, Canada and China, 2011–2013.
** Statistics based on results from 85–105 TENA Solutions case studies around the world, mainly in Europe but also in the US and Canada 2012–2014.